Don’t get me wrong, I do love a well decorated egg. Gathered around a table with friends and family decorating dozens of them is a touching moment and looking at a job well done is rewarding. But at the end of the day eggs are tasty and after checking out the recipes below, I definitely think you’ll have enough reason to crack those pastel colored, blinged out, drawn all over eggs early….like brunch early people.
Click on the pictures below for 10+ amazing recipes worth ruining your little cousins masterpiece over this Easter.
R E C I P E S
- Pizza with Sunny Side Up Eggs and Bacon
- Greek Baked Eggs
- Scrambled Egg Turnovers
- Cupcakes Benedict
- Egg Veggie Dip
- Lox with Scrambled Eggs
- Mushroom Zucchini and Thyme Saute with Fried Eggs
- Chili & Sweet Potato Hash with Fried Egg
- Confetti Corn Pudding with Egg
- Rancheros Breakfast Tostadas
- Black Truffle Fried Egg with Mushrooms and Creamy Blue Cheese
- Sunny Side Up Eggs and Baby Spinach Flatbread
- Grilled Panzanella with Poached Egg
- Savory Cornmeal and Chive Waffles with Salsa and Eggs
And Happy Easter by the way!!!