It hasn’t even been a full six months into my new life as a married chick and I’ve already been invited to my first cookie swap. In an effort to keep my party girl spirit alive in the most domesticated of events I have searched far and wide to find some amazing boozy cookies I can proudly walk into the swap with. Besides, who doesn’t love a good adult-only treat?
Check out my favorites below, click on the links and take a few of the recipes out for spin. I know the hubby is truly excited about all the baking that’s about to commence and I know its a good thing I’m starting that exercise plan.
- Bourbon Balls (without the nuts for us though)
- Dark Chocolate Bourbon Crinkle Cookies
- Mexican Wedding Cookies
- Salted Chocolate Dulce de Leche Cookies
- Caramel Sandwich Cookies with Rum
- Bourbon Currant Cookies
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Irish Coffee Oatmeal Cookies
- Banana Rum Coconut Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Espresso Cookies
- Twisty Cookies
- Bourbon Bacon Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Bourbon Molasses Cookies
Somewhere amongst the recipes listed above at least three will be attempted for the swap. In the meantime I’m looking into packaging….being in visual presentation means a lot.