Its Hump Day and you should be thinking about the upcoming weekend. How about a hint of citrus to perk you up.
- 2 ounces Tennessee whiskey
- 3 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce crème de cassis (black-currant liqueur)
- 1 lemon wedge
- Edible rose petals (optional)
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the lemon wedge and rose petals; shake well. Strain into an ice-filled collins glass. Garnish with the lemon wedge and rose petals.
Here’s to the weekend